This herbal healing oil contains a wonderful essential oil blend that cools, soothes, and heals minor to moderate injuries. You can put a dab on your throat, temples, between your brows, and on each cheekbone to help open congested sinuses and relieve pain. I have also used it this way for easing bronchitis and cough with great success. It’s definitely a staple for use during times of cold and flu.
Herbal Healing Oil Recipe
You can put this formula into a roll-on bottle or a 2 oz dropper bottle for quick and easy use.
Herbal Healing Oil Recipe- 2oz dropper bottle
Here’s what you’ll need:
• 2oz dropper bottle
• 2oz jojoba oil or oil of your choice like sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, etc.
• 8 drops tea tree essential oil
• 8 drops of rosemary essential oil
• 4 drops eucalyptus radiata essential oil
• 4 drops peppermint essential oil
• 2 drops wintergreen essential oil
• 2 drops clove essential oil
Loving Preparation- Herbal Healing Oil
Simply add all of the essential oils to the dropper bottle and then fill it to the shoulder with jojoba oil or your carrier oil of choice.
Cap closed and gently shake to mix.
Shake well before using in order to combine the ingredients.
If needed, apply a bandage.
Use twice a day for best results.
Herbal Healing Oil- Roll-on
Here’s what you’ll need:
• 1oz roll-on bottle
• 1oz of jojoba oil or carrier oil of your choice
• 4 drops of tea tree essential oil
• 4 drops of rosemary essential oil
• 2 drops of eucalyptus radiata essential oil
• 2 drops of peppermint essential oil
• 1 drop of wintergreen essential oil
• 1 drop of clove essential oil
Loving Preparation- Herbal Healing Oil Roll-on
Add each essential oil to the roll-on bottle then add the jojoba oil up to the shoulder of the bottle.
Cap closed and roll between your palms to mix thoroughly.
This method works more comfortable on simple wound like paper cuts, scrapes, and other wounds that aren’t too big. Using a roll-on on a more open wound is not comfortable at all! However, making a roll-on of this blend is convenient to have on hand especially for use during colds and flu.
This blend is surprisingly effective at repelling insects too! Simply apply a quick swipe on exposed skin and around your hairline to keep mosquitos and other biting bugs away!
[yumprint-recipe id=’99’]What has been your favorite healing herbal oil for wounds?
This post contains affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Read my full disclosure and disclaimer.