It’s that time of year again! Aren’t you excited to brave crowds of people at the mall, wait in endless lines, and hmmm and haw over what gift to buy for friends and family? No? Well, I’m with you on that one! Which is why I’ve put together a holiday gift guide that will hopefully inspire your gift giving choices. And, to top it all off, what’s better than getting all of this without changing out of your pajamas?
Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Ideas for Everyone on Your List
Gift Guide for Women
1. Women’s Cashmere Cotton Knitted House Slippers – There’s almost nothing better than a comfy pair of good slippers and I’m sure the women in your life would appreciate a pair of these!
2. Hanging Planter Vase & Geometric Wall Decor – Geometric decor is all the rage these days. Hop on the bandwagon by giving this aesthetically pleasing gift.
3. French Red Clay Konjac Sponge – Konjac sponges are super duper gentle for cleansing the skin. This one is infused with one of my favorite facial clays that is known for its purifying benefits.
4. Sunbeam Fleece Heated Electric Throw Blanket – I tend to run cold all year round and truly appreciate having a heated throw I can use to thaw myself out. Sunbeam is my favorite brand when it comes to heating blankets, throws, and pads.
5. Cosmetic Bag – This stylish cosmetic bag is perfect for storing make-up essentials. It’s especially handy for travel too!
6. Kindle Paperwhite E-reader – Running out of space for books or just want to have your whole library at your fingertips while on the go? The kindle paper white is just what you need.
7. Andalou 1000 Roses Soothing Body Lotion – This lotion is thick, moisturizing, and smells lightly of blooming roses.
8. Aura Cacia Relaxing Lavender Foaming Bath Salts – Super fizzy and relaxing bath salts that infuse your skin, the bath water, and the air with a lovely lavender scent.
9. Women’s Terry Cotton Bathrobe – Having a good terry cloth robe is key to ultimate relaxation.
10. Sleep Mask by Bedtime Bliss – Catch up on some Z’s using this contoured eye mask. It’s great for travel or just when you need a good nap.
11. Le Chateau Wine Decanter – I love this decanter for getting my wine to “breathe”. It looks really pretty too!
12. Levoit Essential Oil Diffuser– This is my favorite essential oil diffuser. It has a solid wood bottom and frosted glass top with color changing LED lighting.
13. 100% Pure Raw Beeswax Candle – Beeswax is known for its purifying properties when burned and is an excellent replacement for toxic scented candles.
14. Bamboo Bathtub Caddy – Give your loved one the perfect luxurious bath experience with this expandable bath caddy that will hold a wine glass, tablet, and candle.
15. Evan Healy French Rose Clay Mask – This face clay is heavenly and will help pull impurities from the skin. It lasts a long time too!
16. Clarisonic Mia 2 – I use this clarisonic to help exfoliate my skin 1-2 times per week. I feel like it’s one of the key reasons why my acne has cleared up.
Gift Guide for Men
1. The Clean Shave Finest Wet Shaving Set – My husband has really gotten into shaving with a safety razor and highly recommends it. This set is perfect for beginners!
2. Canvas Travel Toiletry Organizer – This bag is perfect for basic toiletries and works really well tossed in a duffle bag for travel.
3. Boar Bristle Brush and Comb Set – Boar bristle brushes are known for their smoothing effect on the hair and for evenly dispersing natural oils to the ends. This is perfect for the men in your life with beards.
4. Juniper Ridge Backpacker Cologne Sampler Kit – This cologne kit smells SO DANG GOOD! Like the best most lush evergreen forest you’ve ever hiked through. Highly HIGHLY recommend!
5. Every Man Jack Body Kit Cedrwood Gift Set – Get your guy into more natural body care with this handy kit. Works well and smells good too!
6. Cuisinart Deluxe Grill Set – This is the perfect gift for dads and husbands who love to grill and need a good starter set.
7. Universal Socket Grip – This tool comes in super handy for all kinds of projects around the house.
8. Fitbit Ionic – This is the latest smart watch by fitbit, a must have for the health enthusiast in your life!
9. Samsung 27-Inch Curved Gaming Monitor – My husband is really into gaming and I know for a fact he would LOVE the curved 27-inch monitor to play his PC games.
10. Force1 Drone with Camera Live Video and GPS Return Home – This is the perfect gift for those into media who want to add some extra flare to their content.
11. Hydro Flask Double Wall Vacuum – This hydro flask will stay ICE cold for 24 hours.
12. Winchester Brass Folding Knife 2.5 inches – Every man should have his own personal pocket knife. My husband’s always comes in handy on random occasions.
Gift Guide For Teens
1. Nintendo Switch – I have one of these and it’s amazing if you can get one!
2. All-New Kindle Fire 7 Tablet – This tablet has a bit more bells and whistles than the traditional kindle that your teen will appreciate.
3. Asus 11.6 inch Chromebook – This chromebook is good for schoolwork and simple projects.
4. Amazon Gift Card – In case you can’t figure out what to get for a teen, an amazon gift card is always a safe and welcome gift!
5. Organic Activated Charcoal Dead Sea Mud Mask – This mask is great for controlling acne breakouts.
6. Dead Sea Mud Soap Bar with Activated Charcoal – I use this charcoal soap to help keep my skin clear and acne free. the charcoal helps pull out impurities from the pores.
7. Konjac Sponge with Activated Charcoal – This konjac sponge is perfect for acne prone skin because it’s infused with activated charcoal.
8. Kindle Paperwhite E-reader – If your teen is a reader, then a kindle paper white is the perfect gift.
9. LED String Lights for Bedroom – These string lights are perfect for decorating your teen’s room in order to give it that instagram flare.
10. Essential Oil Diffuser – Essential oil diffusers are great for diffusing study enhancing essential oils. Highly recommend!
11. Instax Mini Instant Camera by Fujifilm – This is a fun way for your teen to photograph their memories in polaroid form.
12. Cohesion Gaming Chair with Audio – This gaming chair is comfortable and lightweight.
13. Sunrise Simulation Wake-Up Light – Naturally wake your teen for school with this sunrise simulator! It helps with alertness and focus during the day.
14. Minecraft – An addicting video game that’s also stimulating for the mind.
15. Sofa Sack Bean Bag Chair – Another great chair for your teen to have in their room for relaxation and study.
16. Gaiam Premium Yoga Mat – The perfect gift for yoga enthusiasts.
Gift Guide for Children
1. Portable Canvas Indoor Teepee – I always wanted something like this as a kid and now you buy one!
2. Wooden Stacking Blocks – A colorful stacking block game like jenga.
3. Tetra Cube Aquarium Kit – This aquarium is small but perfect for housing a couple freshwater tropical fish.
4. 3-in-One Wooden Puzzle Game Set – These puzzles are not only fun to build, but pretty to display once finished.
5. Lunar Telescope for Kids – I remember having a telescope as a child and how much I loved looking at the moon.
6. Beginner Microscope for Kids I also had one of these microscopes as a child and remember looking at all manner of things like leaves, fabric, sand, bugs, souname it. It was so much fun!
7. Rotating Star Projector – This is a fun rotating light light that projects stars onto the walls in a dark room.
8. Little Chef Stainless Steel Cookware Set – This is a fun little cooking set that’s made from real stainless steel.
9. Outdoor Exploration Kit for Young Kids – This kit includes things like binoculars and a compass for outdoor adventures.
Gift Guide for The Health Enthusiast
1. Vitagene Ancestry and Health DNA Test Kit – This kit was the reason I found out about my MTHFR gene mutation. Very interesting DNA test!
2. 23andMe Health and Ancestry DNA Test – 23andMe is an excellent DNA service that also gives you your raw data file (which is SUPER handy to have when learning about potential health concerns).
3. Everlywell Health and Wellness Test Kits – This service offers a number of different health tests like blood sugar levels, stress, food sensitivities, hormone balance, and more!
4. Thrive Market – Thrive Market is basically Whole Foods and Costco in one online store for a fraction of the cost!
5. Monq Personal Essential Oil Diffusers – These are super cool personal essential oil diffusers that come in a number of different scents.You’ll have to check them out to see what I mean!
6. Breville Compact Juice Fountain – This juicer is one of the best if you’re looking for a quick way to get fresh pressed juices into your diet.
7. Vitamix 5200 Blender – A must have blender! Nuff’ said.
8. All-Purpose Dumbbells – These are great free weights for beginners.
9. Plant Therapy 7 Synergies and 7 Singles Essential Oil Gift Set – This is an excellent set of essential oils that will cover all the bases from cold and flu, stress, sleep, and energy.
You may also enjoy reading:
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure and disclaimer.