I have always enjoyed creating handmade gifts for Christmas. It allows me time to reflect on the relationships in my life and much friends and family mean to me. What better way to show how much you care for someone this holiday season than making them a special personalized gift?
45 All-Natural DIY Christmas Gift Ideas
These recipes can be scaled up or down depending on your needs and are easily customizable. carrier oils, butters, essential oils, and other ingredients can be swapped out for what you have on hand, so don’t worry if you’re missing a specific ingredient. You can always ask in the comments for the best substitutions 🙂
Happy gift making!
OH! And don’t forget that I have another guide just like this one over on my essential oil blog. Check it out HERE for 37 more homemade gift giving ideas!
25 All-Natural DIY Beauty Gifts for Christmas
1. Douglas Fir and Mint Whipped Body Butter – a decadent body butter that’s light as marshmallows!
2. Winter Frankincense and Myrrh Serum – My new holy grail face serum recipe that helps control redness and dryness.
3. Homemade Medicated Lip Balm – This lip balm is just like the original carmex in that it has a soft consistency and texture infused with healing ingredients.
4. Lavender Rosemary Eyelash Growth Serum – The perfect gift to give to the women in your life. Who doesn’t want longer more luscious lashes!?
5. Lavender Orange Bath Bombs – if you haven’t tried this amazing combo, you’re missing out! Super fizzy and they smell divine!
6. Chai Rose Lip Balm – Super moisturizing lip balm that smells like a chai tea latte with a hint of rose.
7. Thin Mint Lotion Bar Stick Recipe – The perfect lotion bar for dry cracked skin, AND it smells delicious!
8. DIY Winter Forest Shave Oil – The perfect gift for the men in your life who appreciate the perfect shave.
9. Pumpkin Spice Aroma Spray – Scents your surroundings with delicious pumpkin spice.
10. Conditioning Hair Serum Recipe – Great for keeping the ends of your hair healthy and split-end free.
11. DIY Dry Shampoo Spray – Works like a dream for oiliness!
12. Creamy Winter Sunscreen Balm – Moisturizes and mattefies while protecting your skin from the sun during the winter months.
13. Fizzy Bath Powder Recipe with Mint, Lemon & Lavender – If you don’t have time to wait for bath bombs to cure, this is the perfect swap! Very fizzy and fragrant.
14. Rose Milk Bath Bombs – Creamy bath bombs infused with rose. Very luxurious!
15. Rose Petal Body Scrub Recipe – A sugar scrub infused with rose petals and moisturizing sweet almond oil.
16. Invigorating Coffee and Coconut Body Scrub – A super easy homemade gift that smells AMAZING and works well for exfoliating the skin.
17. Holiday Room Spray for Christmas Cheer – Get everyone into the Christmas spirit with this timeless spray recipe.
18. Four Thieves Foaming Hand Soap Recipe – The perfect blend of essential oils to help ward off germs and bacteria while also scenting your hands and bathroom with delicious essential oils.
19. Stress Reducing Kava Kava Massage Oil – The perfect gift to give friends and family who need more stress relief.
20. How to Make Lip Balm – Learn how to make the lip balm from my wedding favors! Everyone loves it!
21. Rose Infused Witch Hazel – Super simple way to infuse witch hazel for added skin nourishing benefits. You can even use herbs like chamomile, lavender, or green tea instead 🙂
22. How to Make Rose Water – this im my holy grail skin care spritz.
23. Homemade Blemish Gel – Perfect for the teens in your life.
24. Rejuvenating Rosehip Facial Serum – A great face serum for all skin types.
25. Calming Room and Body Spray – A great room and body spray recipe that calms and soothes.
20 All-Natural DIY Health Inspired Gifts for Christmas
Here’s a few gifts to give to friends and family to help them stay well all year round. What better way to share good cheer than to know you’re helping others feel better when they need it most?
1. The Best Tea for Restful Sleep – If you have the ingredients for this tea, MAKE IT! It’s awesome for insomnia and general sleeplessness.
2. How to Make Fire Cider – this is the one remedy I always have on hand during cold and flu season.
3. How to Make Slippery Elm Lozenges – Easy to make lozenges that keep for months. Great for soothing dry coughs and sore throats.
4. The Easiest Ginger Tea Recipe – This tea is make with lots of fresh grated ginger and raw honey that you can keep in the fridge for use during cold and flu season. It’s also great for lady cramps. Highly recommend!
5. How to Make Herbal Vinegar – Herbal vinegars are great for flavoring foods and keeping your immune system strong.
6. How to Make a Reed Diffuser Using Essential Oils – not only will a reed diffuser scent your home, it will also help ward off cold and flu.
7. How to Make a Salve – Learn how to make a good basic salve for cuts, scrapes, and dryness.
8. How to Make Rose Petal Honey – A delicious addition to teas and toast but also stress relieving!
9. How to Make Garlic Honey – This is a tried and true remedy that works wonder for coughs, sore throat, and sinus issues.
10. The Balm of Gilead – if you have the resources to make this balm, it’s amazing for the athletes in your life. Soothes away muscle pain like a charm.
11. Herbal Healing Oil Recipe – An effective healing oil to hanve in your medicine cabinet for cuts and scrapes.
12. Magnesium Bath Bombs for Sore Muscles – great for sore muscles and tension.
13. Simple Sleepy Time Remedy – whip up a batch of this for friends and family who have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep.
14. My Thinx Review – These are perfect for the women in your life who appreciate peace of mind during their time of the month.
15. Super Detoxifying Bath Sal Recipe – Give this to friends and family who plan on getting healthy for the new year.
16. DIY Bug Repellent Gel Recipe – The perfect gift for friends and family who are traveling this holiday season to warmer climates.
17. Soothing Joint and Muscle Ointment – The best remedy for aches and pains.
18. Pain Relieving Sore Throat Spray – A great spray to have on hand for sore throat.
19. Bee Sting Roll-On Recipe – This is a handy little stocking stuffer. It might seem weird to give, but I know it will be well appreciated at the time of need!
20. How to Make Herbal Tinctures – If you know your way around herbs, then this is a great gift to give others. So many possibilities for giving health supporting herbs.
What have been your favorite all-natural DIY Christmas gifts?
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure and disclaimer.