Valentine’s Day is exactly one week away and some of you may still be scrambling trying to figure out what to buy for your significant other. I’ve put together a list of popular V-day gifts I used to put out this time of year when I used to work for Whole Foods. They’re quick and easy to grab and the gifts are high quality and better yet, USEFUL! So if you’re significant other likes useful things that they can use over and over again, then this is the list for you!
Last Minute Gift Guide for Valentine’s Day 2017
This list coveres a number of ideas to help spark some imagination this Valentine’s Day. Most of the things listed below come in different sizes and flavors so be sure to explore those options if your loved one isn’t a fan of rose and lavender. Also, an Amazon gift card if always a great gift! Enjoy!
1. Aura Cacia Rosehip Oil – This oil is wonderful for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and protecting it from the elements. It’s suitable for all skin types and is excellent for healing acras, acne, and diminishing the signs of aging. It’s a perfect kit for travel too!
2. Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Get Started Kit – This is such a great little kit that is themed around the healing power of rose. It includes an exfoliator, a rosewater mask, toner, day cream, and night cream.
3. Andalou Naturals Rose Body Butter– This body butter is thick and decadent with a subtle aroma of rose. It’s perfect for winter weather!
4. Aura Cacia Mineral Bath Variety Pack – If your significant other loves to luxuriate in the bath, then this is the perfect gift. It’s a variety pack of 12 different scents of bath fizz packets that can be used for every occasion whether that be relaxation, cold and flu, or stress relief.
5. Deep Steep Lavender Chamomile Bubble Bath – An all natural bubble bath infused with the scent of lavender and chamomile essential oils. This stuff makes amazing bubbles and is one of my favorites. It comes in four different scents Vanilla, Citrus, Lavender, and Geranium.
6. Evan Healy Rose Clay – This is the perfect healing clay for the skin. I love to use this luxurious clay mask as my weekly treat to help remove impurities and freshen the complexion.
7. Evan Healy Rose Face Kit – This kit has been my go-to to for face care for YEARS. It contains rose water, a rose cream face wash, rosehip oil, and a rose face clay. It’s perfect for travel and lasts a long time even with regular use.
8. Heritage Rosewater – an excellent rose water that helps tone and freshen the skin. The rose essential oil it contains smoothes skin and combats the signs of aging. Learn how to make your own rose water.
9. Jason Rosewater Body Wash – A lovely body wash with a very subtle aroma of roses. Lathers well and leaves you feeling clean and fresh!
10. San Francisco Lavender Bath Salts – A lovely addition to any bath. I enjoy adding these salts to my bath when I need some rest and relaxation. Perfect for stress relief.
11. Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel – Rose is known to tone and smooth the skin making it a perfect addition to witch hazel.
12. Badger Damascus Rose Antioxidant Body Oil – a luxurious body oil infused with rose, lavender, and chamomile essential oils in a base of jojoba oil. Perfect for rejuvenating the skin.
1. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy – This book has it all! If your loved one loves essential oils then this is an amazing gift for Valentine’s Day.
2. The 5 Love Languages – Learn how to better love and communicate with one another! This book is SO insightful. EVERY couple needs to read it!
3. The Four Agreements – A great book for opening the mind and empowering yourself by breaking out of self-limiting thoughts and habits.
1. Aura Cacia Rose Absolute in Jojoba Oil – This is a lovely rose essential oil diluted in jojoba oil for a wallet friendly way to enjoy the scent of roses. it’s perfect as a perfume or for use in DIY beauty recipes.
2. Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil – Everyone needs lavender in their arsenal of essential oils. It’s perfect for relaxation, stress relief, and better sleep.
3. Plant Therapy Pure Rose Absolute – A super concentrated rose essential oil that’s perfect for all things DIY such as bubble bath, hand soap, serums, lotions, body butters, bath bombs, scrubs, and much more!
4. Plant Therapy Rose Otto in Jojoba Oil – This oil is diluted in jojoba oil and has an amazingly true to fresh rose scent. Can be used in face care recipe or worn as a perfume.
5. Plant Therapy Sensual Essential Oil – A blend of aphrodisiac essential oils including sweet orange, lavender, ylang ylang, patchouli, sandalwood, and jasmine absolute.
6. Aura Cacia Bergamot Essential Oil – A bright and uplifting oil that reminds one of London fog lattes.
1. Alter Eco Dark Milk Chocolate Truffles – Gift your loved one with natural and delicious chocolate truffles. Chocolate is never over-rated!
2. Aura Cacia Lavender Room Mist – This room mist is perfect for the home and office to relieve stress and freshen the space around you. Here’s a recipe for homemade room spray.
3. Bath Bomb Molds – if your loved one enjoys DIY projects, making their own bath bombs is an excellent way to treat themselves at a fraction of the cost. Learn to make your own bath bombs here.
4. Diffuser – Diffuse your favorite sensual essential oils in a diffuser for a special V-day evening.
5. Himalayan Salt Lamp – Add a soft rosy and romantic glow to your bedroom with a healing himalayan salt lamp.
6. Viva Naturals Cacao Powder – For the chocolate lover in your life, this cacao powder is perfect for baking, adding to shakes and smoothies, and for making chocolate covered strawberries.
Tea and Tea Accessories
1. Mighty Leaf Green Tea Tropical – This tea may sound off putting but I swear to you that it’s incredibly delicious. Perfect for the green tea lover in your life who’s looking for something a little different.
2. Numi White Rose Tea – A white tea that’s delicately infused with rose petals. Light and delicious!
3. Yogi Honey Lavender Tea – This is a lovely tea that’s perfect to have in the evening for relieving stress and overall relaxation.
4. Smith Tea Big Hibiscus – One of the BEST herbal teas I’ve ever had. It’s rich, tart, bright, and fruity with an intense red color. The cabernet of teas!
5. Zhena’s Gypsy Rose – The rosiest black tea I have ever had. if your love enjoys rose infused black tea, then this is it! perfect with honey and cream.
6. Numi Flowering Tea Set – A gorgeous flowing tea set that comes with a small glass teapot for viewing your teas unfold, This set comes with 6 different flowing teas that make 18 cups.
7. Rishi Loose Leaf Tea Press – This is a nice little tea press that can be used at home or at the office to make your favorite loose leaf teas.
8. Tea Forte Poppy Fields Mug – This is a beautiful mug with a built in loose leaf tea strainer and lid. One of my favorite mugs of all time!
9. Tea Infuser – Steep tea using a beautiful infuser. Includes instructions on proper steeping times for different kinds of tea.
Did you enjoy this year gift guide for Valentine’s Day? Let me know in the comments below!