One of my favorite things to do is play around with juice recipes (I’ve come up with 101 of them already!) during my free time. It’s fun, healthy, and keeps me feeling creative even on my most trying days because I can just throw together something yummy, sit back, and drink my fresh juice with reverence.
Concocting new delicious juice recipes makes me happy especially when they come out great, and this Ruby Juice is no exception. It’s so complex I almost feel like I’m wine tasting! You’re just going to have to try it to experience the awesome-osity of this recipe.
I’ll try to describe it: You first get a creamy smooth texture from the pomegranate with a slight sweetness, then there’s the bitterness from the ruby grapefruit followed by a yummy watermelon undertone. Everything is finished off with the delicious flavor of strawberry. Does that sound good? I promise you IT IS!
So without further ado,
Here’s What You’ll Need:
How to Make Ruby Juice
This makes a lot of juice that can be sipped and shared all day.
Loving Preparation – Ruby Juice
• Remove all of the seeds or “arils” from the pomegranates
• Peel and quarter the 2 grapefruits
• Cut up the watermelon and remove the rind (though the rind is quite nutritious!)
• Rinse and trim the strawberries
• Turn on your juicer and begin feeding all of your ingredients into it
• Once everything is juiced, pour the juice through a strainer over the glass bowl
• Get as much juice out as possible
• Pour into a nice tall glass and enjoy!
- Ruby Juice Ingredients
- • The seeds of 2 pomagrantes
- • 1 small watermelon
- • 2 ruby grapefruits
- • 1 pint of strawberries
- • A juicer (I use this one)
- • A large glass bowl
- • A strainer (I use this one)
- Loving Preparation
- • Remove all of the seeds or “arils” from the pomegranates
- • Peel and quarter the 2 grapefruits
- • Cut up the watermelon and remove the rind (though the rind is quite nutritious!)
- • Rinse and trim the strawberries
- • Turn on your juicer and begin feeding all of your ingredients into it
- • Once everything is juiced, pour the juice through a strainer over the glass bowl
- • Get as much juice out as possible
- • Pour into a nice tall glass and enjoy!
For a more on juice, check out these articles:
Green Juice VS Green Smoothie
A Few Juicing Tips, Plus a Good Morning Cocktail Juice Recipe
A Simple Recipe for Fresh Green Juice
Carrot Apple Juice
Ruby Red Apple Juice
Grapefruit Ginger Juice
Cucumber Apple Juice