The final months of school are upon us and that means lots of studying. Lots of studying means there’s a need for retaining information better and that’s where this memory and concentration blend comes in.
Memory and Concentration Blend Recipe
Not only is this blend great for those late night cramming sessions, it’s also nice for those who are simply learning a new skill or hobby. It keeps your mind clear, keen, and calculating and aids in the retention of new information. Students of all ages will love its invigorating scent to help pull them through instead of relying on caffeine. You won’t need anymore all-nighters after using this! Paired with the momentum blend, you’ll be unstoppable in everything you do.
How to Make a Memory and Concentration Blend
Here’s what you’ll need:
• 1 roll-on bottle
• 2 TB carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil, grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil, or olive oil
• 15 drops rosemary essential oil– rosemary essential oil is amazing for lowering stress (read more here) and helping you retain information for future events. The scent alone has been proven to lower cortisol levels in just a few minutes.
• 10 drops lemon essential oil– this oil helps keep you in a positive mood while learning something new.
• 5 drops of basil essential oil– basil is wonderful for ameliorating poor memory and fatigue-induced distraction.
• 3 drops peppermint essential oil– peppermint helps keep your senses sharp while studying!
Loving Preparation- Memory and Concentration Blend
Add all of the essential oils one by one to the roll-on bottle.
Next, add enough carrier oil to fill the roll-on bottle to the shoulder.
Cap closed and shake gently to mix.
Since this blend contains lemon essential oil, be sure to apply it on areas that are not exposed to direct sunlight. I usually apply it just below the collar of my shirt or I just inhale deeply directly (3-4 deep breaths) from the roll-on while studying. Both methods work very well!
Use this blend as often as desired.
[yumprint-recipe id=’95’]What are your favorite ways to boost memory and concentration?
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure and disclaimer.