I recently came across this recipe for creating momentum with essential oils and wanted to give it try! It’s called the “Momentum Blend” and it’s pretty amazing!
At this time in my life, there is a lot of change happening! Over the past eight or so months I have been planning a wedding, got married on March 19th, and am now getting ready to go on a honeymoon. When we return, my husband and I will be looking into buying a house, paying off the rest of his student loans, and just a whole pile of grown-up stuff!
Needless to say, we have both been feeling pretty burnt out from all the stress and excitement that come with huge life changes. To help us along, I’ve been using this momentum blend to build our confidence and give us solid intentions for the year ahead.
You can watch the YT video of my up-line Royal Crown Diamond Linsey Gremont making it below! She explains how this blend can help break you free of self-limitation not only in your business, but your personal life as well.
Momentum Blend for Change and Confidence
This blend is best used as a roll-on so that you can take it wherever you go! I keep one in my purse and one at my desk to help instill a bit of hustle in my day.
• 10 drops Sacred Frankincense– an amazing oil for feelings of worthlessness, unworthiness, and blame.
• 8 drops Believe– for feelings of dishonesty towards yourself. Encourages feelings of strength and faith that empowers you to move to a higher level of awareness. Using this oil enables you to move past emotional barriers so that you can reach your goals.
• 5 drops Into the Future– empowers you to leave the past behind with confidence. Keeps you from accepting mediocrity and instills strength and joy when facing fears and challenges.
• 5 drops Motivation– clears feelings of fear and procrastination. Enables you to move forward in a positive direction.
• 3 drops Highest Potential– for feelings of annoyance and disconnect with oneself. Instills a sense of strong self-confidence and purpose while harmonizing your emotions and uplifting your spirits.
• 3 drops Gathering– for focus and getting out of the daily grind. Leads you on the path to higher achievement. Helps you overcome chaotic energy that diverts us from achieving our goals.
• 3 drops Present Time– for feelings of resistance to change. Promotes focus on the present instead of concentrating on the past which leads to counter productivity.
• 1 drop Abundance– takes away feelings of worry and lack of substance to your life. Promotes prosperity and joy while facing challenges and opens us to a wealth of possibilities. Also known as the “Law of Attraction” oil.
All of these lovely essential oils are available at 24% off retail HERE.
Loving Preparation- Momentum Blend
To create momentum using essential oils simply add each oil above to a roll-on bottle. Feel free to add a carrier like sweet almond, jojoba, fractionated coconut oil, or grapeseed oil to the shoulder of the bottle if desired. Pop on the roller top and apply as needed.
When you’re feeling like you’re taking one step forward and two steps back, apply the blend on each wrist and inhale deeply for 2-3 breaths. Think clearly about your intensions for challenging situations you need to face that day. I like using this when I’m dragging my feet over things I don’t feel like doing. This blend helps you create momentum to get things done!
[yumprint-recipe id=’101′]What have been your favorite blends for creating momentum?
***Original recipe by Royal Crown Diamond Debra Rayburn, author of Gentle Babies. You can watch the video below!
For more fun recipes look below:
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure and disclaimer.