Also known as the Stop Being a B Once a Month Roll-On Recipe, this blend is sure to tame even the grumpiest women. But who can blame us right? Periods and the symptoms that come before, during, and after can be downright uncomfortable.
Yes, it’s true, us girls can get grouchy during that time of the month, but cut us some slack! It’s not fun dealing with secret women’s business every 28 days. I never used to be one of those women who wanted to choke everyone in sight at the drop of a pin, but I’m not so sure anymore.
The constant fight or flight mode of a stressful full-time job has driven me into adrenal burnout, one that’s deep enough to affect hormones and how they circulate and function properly. These days, as a result, I find myself getting grumpier and less forgiving of things that never used to irk me. They call it the dreaded PMS!
I never thought in a million years I would be affected by PMS, yet here it is rearing its angry ugly head. I get grumpy over the silliest things now, things that don’t even make sense to the normal bystander. On top of that, my OCD has shot through the roof and I cry or fly off the handle at the drop of a hat, especially when my fiancé is joking around (which he likes to do daily and often…lol).
What the heck man!? I’m sick of being mad over nothing!
So what’s a poor PMS stricken girl to do? Tame the dragon of course!
Stop PMSing Roll-On Recipe
The recipe below is a magical blend of essential oils that help calm fiery moods and soothe crankiness during the female monthly cycle.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• 20 drops clary Sage essential oil – known to ease cramps, heavy bleeding, hot flashes, and imbalanced hormones.
• 10 drops fennel essential oil – reduces fluctuating hormone levels.
• 20 drops lavender essential oil – soothes stress and lowers cortisol levels.
• 10 drops marjoram essential oil (optional) – pain relieving and hormone balancing.
• 1 drop jasmine essential oil (optional) – improves negative energy.
• 1 glass roll-on bottle
• A small funnel
• Fractionated coconut oil or your favorite oil of choice such as sweet almond, jojoba , grape seed, avocado, etc.!
Loving Preparation – Stop PMSing Roll-On Recipe
• Add each essential oil to the roll on bottle
• Next, fill the glass roll-on bottle with the fractionated coconut oil. Be careful not to overfill it.
• Snap on the roll on piece into place
• Cap tightly and roll the roll-on bottle in your hands to mix
• Apply the PMS blend to the bottoms of the feet every night before bed 12 days after your cycle begins. For example, if your cycle began Jan 1st, you would begin application on Jan 12th.
• Apply every night for 2 weeks. Then repeat the process.
After the first 2-3 months of application, symptoms should be greatly reduced and you’ll be back to your normal happy self.
[yumprint-recipe id=’21’]I only just started and I already feel immense PMS relief. Hooray!! Who knew essential oils could ease PMS? They seem so unassuming, but they really work.
What have been some of your tried and true PMS remedies?
For more PMS relief check out these articles:
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure and disclaimer.