Christmas is coming all too soon and you might find yourself wondering what you’re even going to buy this year. Or, maybe you’re one of those people who ignore Christmas shopping until you’re gripped in panic because you haven’t even started and it’s the weekend before Christmas? Never fear! This year’s gift guide is here!
Holiday Gift Guide 2016 – Here to Rescue Your Christmas
I don’t know about you, but I have always found gift guides to be super helpful when I can’t even begin to think of good gift ideas. There are so many different types of enthusiasts among friends or maybe even those family members who never know what they want for Christmas. Guides like this have always helped fill in the gaps! You can also use Amazon’s nifty Gift Finder and Interesting Finds page.
My guide of course is more focused on herbalism, health, and clear skin, but I’m sure you’ll find something worth giving in my holiday gift guide 2016! I hope you enjoy!
For Book Lovers
These are a few on my top picks for books on natural health, herbal medicine making, beauty, and essential oils. They’re full of super useful information and are for those who are interested in leading a healthier lifestyle. Highly recommend!
• Essential Oil Safety – This is a must have book for every essential oil enthusiast. It teaches everything you need to know about using essential oils safely and include tons of case studies.
• French Aromatherapy – A Handy book for those interested in French style aromatherapy. Has lovely recipes.
• Healing with Whole Foods – A guide on how to heal through eating whole foods!
• Prescription for Natural Cures – This book is filled with common ailments and how to treat them naturally with herbs, homeopathy, natural supplements, and other holistic methods.
• Quit Acne – The Nutritional Approach for Clear Skin – Start your journey to clear skin with this comprehensive guide!
• Rosemary Gladstar’s Herbal Recipes for Vibrant Health – A fantastic beginner’s guide for herbalism and beauty.
• Rosemary Gladstar’s Medicinal Herbs: A Beginner’s Guide – Another great beginner’s guide for learning about herbal remedies and how to make them.
• The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy – One of my favorite books on aromatherapy. It includes tons of recipes for beauty, mental health, and wellness.
• The Herbal Medicine-Maker’s Handbook – Every herbalist should begin with this comprehensive book on how to make herbal preparations.
DIY Gift Ideas
This is a list of some popular homemade recipe articles I’ve got on the blog. Take a look! They make great gifts!
How to Make Lip Balm
Warming Homemade Body Lotion
Blemish Remover Roll-On Recipe
Rose Petal Honey Recipe
How to Make a Salve
How to Make a Reed Diffuser
Calming Room and Body Spray
How to Make Four Thieves Oil
DIY Bath Bomb Recipe
These are a few items I enjoy in the world of essential oils!
• Young Living – Get started with Young Living and find ways to use essential oils for beauty and wellbeing!
• 500ml Diffuser – This is a diffuser for serious essential oil lovers. It has over double the water capacity of most diffusers and is able to scent large rooms. It also has 7 color settings!
• Plant Therapy Gift Set – This is such a handy little gift set that includes 7 single essential oils and 7 synergistic blends for all kinds of uses. Highly recommend!
• Reed Diffuser – May Arrive After Christmas!! Even if this gift is late, it’s the most beautiful reed diffuser I have ever seen! Definitely worth the wait in my opinion!
• Kidsafe Essential Oil Set – This set is perfect for use on and around children when properly diluted. It includes oils for attention, stomach upset, calming the mood, and for sleep!
• Essential Oil Travel Case – This handy little travel size carrying case is perfect for when you’re on the go! it holds 8 5ml essential oil bottles.
• Essential Oil Display Rack – This is a large circular rack that hangs proudly on your wall to beautifully display your oils.
• Essential Oil Storage Box – Store your oils in a decorative wooden box to keep them safe from direct sunlight. Keeps things nice and organized!
Plant Therapy Christmas Essential Oil 3 Pack – This is a lovely Christmas themed 3 pack of essential oil blends to diffuse over the holidays.
Fitness and Health
There are a few things I just can’t live without and those are on this list! These gifts are for the health and fitness enthusiast.
• Bath Salts – San Francisco Salt Company – This brand also has a lavender and a sore muscles soak blend. These are lovely salts to use in the bath for relaxation!
• Cool Mist Humidifier – This is a must have when the weather is cold and dry or even just during times of cold and flu.
• Fitbit Blaze – Stay motivated to exercise regularly using the new fitbit blaze! I love how this tracks sleep, heart rate, and activity 24/7.
• Himalayan Salt Inhaler – An amazing gift for those with asthma or other respiratory ills. Himalayan salt lamps restore moisture to mucus membranes and help clear the sinuses and lungs.
• Juicer – Breville Juice Fountain Plus – Top up your fruit and veggie ratios by using a juicer to get in pure nutrition on a daily basis.
• Mini Trampoline – Keep your lymph flowing by using a mini trampoline to revamp sluggish circulation.
• Neti Pot – For those you suffer from allergies or for use during cold and flu to rinse away irritants and mucus from the sinuses.
• Philips HF3520 Wake-Up Light – Wake up naturally with simulated sunlight. Super amazing for restoring a natural sleep cycle especially for those who must wake up when it’s still dark.
• Roller Stick – Release muscles tension and soothe sore muscles with this roller stick. Great for athletes!
• Spice and Coffee Grinder – Super useful for those using Seed cycling.
• Vitamix – I use this blender daily to make my post workout shakes, smoothies, and many other recipes.
• Bulk Herbs and Spices – Starwest botanicals has an amazing range of kitchen spices and medicinal herbs for all your DIY needs.
For The Foodie
These are some fun gifts for the serious foodie in your life.
• Culinary Salts – This salt sampler has 16 different infused sea salts, perfect for the salt lover in your life!
• Dehydrator – Really fun for making simple fruit leather, fried fruits, kale chips, and other recipes.
• Instant Pot – A must have in every kitchen, especially for busy moms!
• Kombucha Kit – Learn how to make kombucha at home with this nifty kit.
• Spice Rack – I love this beautiful spice rack. It contains 16 spices.
• Thrive Market Membership – Whole Foods Market and Costco in one except online!
• Silicon Baking Mat – These are wonderful baking mats that help keep aluminum out of your kitchen.
•Food Saver Vacuum Sealing System – Stay frugal with this food saver vacuum sealer.
•Vegetable Spiralizer – Make veggies more interesting!
•3 Tier Cooling Rack – I wish I had this sooner when I made 320 cookies last Thanksgiving…
•Mortar and Pestle – Every kitchen needs a mortar and pestle.
•Julienne Peeler – I love how you can transform any salad with this nifty julienne peeler.
These are some great gifts to consider for those who want home items related to a healthy lifestyle.
• Beeswax Candles – Not only does beeswax smell amazing, it also purifies the air in your home!
• Himalayan Salt Lamp – Purify the air with this beautiful himalayan salt lamp. Learn more about their benefits here.
• Black Out Curtains – These curtains will block out 100% of sunlight. Great to use for restoring a natural sleep cycle.
• Standing Desk – Did you know sitting all day at a desk is incredibly unhealthy?
• Lighting Science Good Night LED – These light bulbs offer a warmer glow that helps your body prepare for sleep.
• LUX Happy Light – Combat Seasonal Affective Disorder with this light that simulates natural sunlight.
• Hydroflask Water Bottle – Keep liquids hot or cold for up to 24 hours.
• Clean Air Plants – Decorate your home with 4 house plants that cleanse the air in your home.
• Aroma Naturals Evergreen Candle – This candle contains no synthetic fragrances or ingredients and smells like a pine forest!
Homemade Recipe Supplies
• Bath Bomb Mold – These are amazing for making homemade bath bombs and keeping them in perfect shape.
• Beeswax – Every DIYer needs beeswax in their repertoire!
• Dropper Bottles – Perfect for serums, body oils, and tinctures.
• Kitchen Scale – Perfect for when precise measurements are needed.
• Mini Funnels – Great for more uses than you realize! A must have!
• Wide Mouth Jars – I use these for large batches of tinctures and infused oils.
• Spriter Bottles – Perfect for room spray recipes.
• Balm Tins – Make salves and balms using these tins.
• Travel Bottles – Take your homemade recipe with you while traveling!
• Super Shield Scar Gel – Lighten acne scars using this effective scar gel! I’ve been using it for a couple months and have seen great results.
• Konjac Sponge – A super gentle yet effective way to cleanse the skin.
• Hemp Seed Oil – My holy grail facial oil for acne free skin.
• Manuka Honey – One of the best raw honeys to use for acne prone skin. It has medicinal properties related to tea tree.
• Bentonite Clay – For oily skin types. This clay will suck out oil and impurities in the skin no problem.
• Rhassoul Clay – The best facial clay for blackheads.
• Tea Tree Essential Oil – The best essential oils for acne prone skin!
• Frankincense Essential Oil – The best essential oil for preventing and treating aging skin.
• Beauty Cloth – Remove make-up completely with this amazing microfiber face cloth.
For Tea Lovers
• Breville Tea Maker – This kettle is only for the most serious tea drinker! Check it out and see what I mean!
• Numi Tea Sampler – Numi has high quality, organic, delicious teas. This sampler is a great gift to try them out!
• Blooming Tea Gift Set – This is a Numi gift set that includes blooming tea and a glass tea pot. It’s super beautiful.
• Tea Cozy – A super cute tea cozy!
• Cast Iron Tea Trivet – Keep your tables safe from hot tea pots with this stylish cast iron tea rivet.
• Matcha Tea Set – For the matcha tea lovers out there. This set includes a mechanical brother instead of the traditional bamboo whisk. It makes delicious matcha.
• Japanese Tea Set – A traditional japanese cast iron tea set. Very beautiful.
• Stovetop Kettle – A traditional kettle that’s great for when the power goes out.
• Tea Infuser – A simple tea infuser that fits most any mug and is easy to use.
What have been your favorite holiday gifts ideas so far this year? Please share them below!
This post contains affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Read my full disclosure and disclaimer.